Home Insurance 


Landlords Insurance
Competetive quotes for Landlords insurance even if your primary residence is not currently insured with us.

Shared House Insurance
Insurance to cover your belongings if you are in a shared house, flatshare or room.

PKV im Versicherungsvergleich
Comparison makes it possible to select the most favorable private health insurance.


At www.EstateAgent.co.uk we appreciate that getting insurance can be a pain. Finding the right cover or someone to cover you at all is no easy task. There are however two types of insurance that are particularly troublesome - Landlords Insurance and Insurance if you are renting a room or flatshare.

To help you with this, we have teamed up with other companies who offer specialist insurance an we think will be of use.

Single Room Insurance / Flatshare Insurance

It is almost impossible to get this insurance however we have found a company that does offer this. As well as standard insurance cover they will also cover the following:
Insurance for everybody in a shared house..
Insurance for just your own belongings in a house share or flatshare..
Insurance for your and your partner's belongings in a room or house share..

Landlords Insurance

Getting a sensible quote for landlords insurance can also be difficult. If you do not live in the home that you wish to let, you may find some insurance companies will give you a good quote if you already insure your primary residence with them. You may find it worth switching insurance companies so that you can get this cover. If however this is not practical or if you live in a flat (Hence you cannot take out buildings insurance) try the top link above as they will cover you even if you are not already insured with them.